If you are looking for a career where you can be passionate and love what you do, while also helping people get healthy, then you have found the right place. Kinema Fitness is a rapidly growing corporate wellness and fitness company. Kinema Fitness prides itself on finding the best professionals in the wellness industry who are serious about making a change. Kinema has current positions available in corporate fitness centers, companies, schools, and hotels.
- General Manager (Los Angeles and Chicago)
- Personal Trainer (Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington D.C.)
- Yoga Instructors (Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington D.C.)
- Group Fitness Instructors (Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington D.C.)
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Kinema Fitness is looking for students interested in a Corporate Fitness and Wellness Internship. Our internship program provides students with the opportunity to learn and engage in corporate fitness and explore future career opportunities within the field. Our core curriculum provides a guided experience to immerse our interns in many aspects of Corporate Fitness. Each internship can be customized based on the goals of the intern and length of internship.
Kinema Fitness is a full-service fitness management and staffing company that specializes in providing a high level of fitness services and design consulting to the commercial real estate and corporate markets. Kinema works with the biggest names in commercial real estate at premier urban and suburban sites across the country. We are best in class fitness center operators with a pure love for wellness in the pursuit of creating an incredible experience for our members.
- -Fitness center management
- -Development and implementation of fitness and wellness programs
- -Group exercise instruction
- -Fitness consultations and assessments
- -Exercise prescription and programming
- -Personal training
- -Marketing and communications
- -Junior or senior currently pursuing a degree in fitness or a similar health related field from an accredited university or college
- -Passionate about living an active and healthy lifestyle
- -Interested in pursuing a career in the health and fitness industry
- -Ability to commit 20-40 hours per week during internship period
- -Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
- Chicago, IL
- Chicago suburbs (North & Northwest suburbs)
- Washington, DC
- Rockford, Michigan
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Spring: November 1
- Summer: March 1
- Fall: June 1
All internships with Kinema Fitness are unpaid. Applicants may be subject to a background check.
To apply: Internship Application