Sterling Bay and McDonald’s collaborated to build a stunning brand new headquarters in the heart of the booming Fulton Market district of Chicago. Kinema Fitness has been selected as the operator to the 10,000 sq. ft fitness center located on the penthouse whom also assisted on the design.
Kinema Fitness collaborated extremely closely with McDonald's and Sterling Bay for months leading up to the kick off. The collaboration included a comprehensive strategy to build hype and excitement, a marketing plan, roll out of the new fitness app and website, and program creation.
Kinema utilized all available resources to generate excitement and to ensure that the employees of McDonald's were able to receive the information and buzz that was being created for them. To do this, various open house's were implemented, newsletters were released, and surveys were created.
The fitness center has created a lot of buzz and excitement and employees are extremely excited to participate.
- Fully staffed fitness center with General Manager, Assistant GM, Personal Trainers, Group Fitness Instructors and Meditation Practitioners
- Created custom built gym website: www.cloud9kinemafitness.com
- Custom built a fitness app for all McDonald’s employees to join, check into the gym, purchase personal training
- Implementation of holistic wellness offerings
- Dynamic group fitness classes including indoor cycling
- Small group training and personal training
- Fitness center layout and design
- Manage vendor relationships